The kidneys are vital to the body, and a kidney cleanse is as important as a colon cleanse.
Every day, the kidneys process approx. 200 quarts of blood in order to sift out 2 quarts of waste products and extra water. The waste and extra water become urine, which flows to your bladder. The kidneys remove the wastes from the blood. If they didn’t, your body could not function and you would soon die.
Here are some symptoms or signs that you might have a kidney stone: excruciating pain in your back and side, so bad that you feel as if you might vomit, nausea, or pain so bad that has been compared to giving birth.
This is something to AVOID! Keep your kidneys in good shape by going on a kidney cleanse, or cleaning out stones naturally.
Here are some ideas:
1. Drink lots of pure water every day . Adequate fluids are the best prevention of kidney stones. Drink half your body weight in ounces each day. You can add unrefined celtic sea salt (containing sea minerals) to supplement your cleanse. e.g. If you weigh 120 pounds, you would drink 60 ounces of water each day.
2 . Hulda Clark’s official Kidney Cleanse. Cleanse your kidneys twice a year and get rid of kidney stones naturally and without surgery. Get the Recipe Here
3. Dandelion Tea. During an attack drink as much dandelion tea as you can. This is a strong diuretic and it stimulates blood circulation through the kidneys. See our recipe to make the tea. Add 2 teaspoons of dried dandelion root to 1 cup of boiling water. Steep for 15 minutes and drink.
4. Celery Seed Cleansing Tea – Get the recipe here.
6. Carrot Juice. Try a blend of carrot, celery, parsley and apple juiced in your juicer. Drink 1-3 glasses per day. Dr. L. Newman says in his book Make Your Juicer Your Drug Store: “…it contains practically all the range of minerals and vitamins required by the body, being especially high in Vitamin A, the healing vitamin. This makes it of inestimable value in cases of …bronchial trouble, lung trouble, for the liver, gall bladder and kidneys …and kidney stones…and for restoring pep and energy”.
7. Cranberry Juice. Drink 1 cup of natural (unsweetened) cranberry juice per day.
8. Coconut Water for Urinary Tract problems – At the market or vegetable section of the grocery store you can often find fresh coconuts. In our area we have asian markets where whole coconuts are plentiful. Fresh water from the coconut can help urinary tract symptoms. I have used a hammer and large nail to pour out the water through a large straw. We collected the water in a glass jar and drank the water. The taste is refreshing and slightly sweet. The coconut is an amazing powerhouse of anti-aging properties. Try it for smooth skin and younger complexion! It is known for some of the following things:
- reducing urinary problems
- helps swelling in the hands and feet
- boosts poor circulation
- fights bacteria and viruses
- helps break up kidney stones
- plus much more, so give it a try for your kidney health