Killing parasites, removing pollutants and clearing gallstones and kidney stones from your body is a powerful combination of treatments. It is so powerful you can change yourself into a new person in half a year and then go on improving for years more.
Dr. Hulda R. Clark, from “The Cure for All Diseases”
KIDNEY CLEANSE RECIPE
from “The Cure for All Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
- 1/2 cup dried Hydrangea root
- 1/2 cup Gravel root
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow root
- 4 bunches of fresh parsley
- Goldenrod tincture (leave this out of the recipe if you are allergic to it)
- Ginger capsules
- Uva Ursi capsules
- Vegetable glycerin
- Black Cherry Concentrate, 8 oz
- vitamin B6, 250 mg
- Magnesium oxide tablets, 300 mg.
Measure 1/4 cup of each root and set them to soak, together in 10 cups of cold tap water, using a non-metal container and a non-metal lid (a dinner plate will do). After four hours (or overnight) add 8 oz black cherry concentrate. Heat to boiling and simmer for 20 minutes. Drink 1/4 cup as soon as it is cool enough. Pour the rest through a bamboo strainer into a sterile pint jar (glass) and several freezable containers. Refrigerate the glass jar.
Boil the fresh parsley, after rinsing, in 1 quart of water for 3 minutes. Drink 1/4 cup when cool enough. Refrigerate a pint and freeze 1 pint. Throw away the parsley.
Dosage: Each morning, pour together 3/4 cup of the root mixture and 1/2 cup parsley water, filling a large mug. Add 20 drops of goldenrod tincture and 1 tablespoon of glycerin. Drink this mixture in divided doses throughout the day. Keep it cold. Do not drink it all at once or you will get a stomachache and feel pressure in your bladder. If your stomach is very sensitive, start on half this dose.
Save the roots after the first boiling, storing them in the freezer. After 13 days when your supply runs low, boil the same roots a second time, but add only 6 cups water and simmer only 10 minutes. This will last another 8 days, for a total of three weeks. You may cook the roots a third time if you wish, but the recipe gets less potent. If your problem is severe, only cook them twice.
After three weeks, repeat with fresh herbs. You need to do the Kidney Cleanse for six weeks to get good results, longer for severe problems.
- Ginger capsules: one with each meal (3/day)
- Uva Ursi capcules: one with breakfast and two with supper
- Vitamin B6 (250 mg): one a day
- Magnesium oxide (300 mg): one a day
Take these supplements just before your meal to avoid burping.
Some notes on this recipe:
- this herbal tea, as well as the parsley, can easily spoil. Heat it to boiling every fourth day if it is being stored in the refrigerator; this re-sterilizes it. If you sterilize it in the morning you may take it to work without refrigerating it (use a glass container).
- When you order the herbs, be careful! Herb companies are not all the same! These roots should have a strong fragrance. If the ones you buy are barely fragrant, they have lost their active ingredients; switch to a different supplier. Fresh roots can be used. Do not use powder.
- Hydrangea (Hydrangea arborescens) is a common flowering bush.
- Gravel root (Eupatorium purpureum) is a wild flower.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis) is mucilaginous and kills pain.
- Fresh parsley can be bought at a grocery store. Parsley flakes and dried parsley herb do not work.
- Goldenrod herb works as well the tincture but you may get an allergic reaction from smelling the herb. If you know you are allergic to this, leave this one out of your recipe.
- Ginger from the grocery store works fine; you may put it into capsules for yourself (size 0, 1 or 00).
There are probably dozens of herbs that can dissolve kidney crystals and stones. If you can only find several of those in the recipe, make the recipe anyway; it will just take longer to get results. Remember that vitamin B6 and magnesium, taken daily, can prevent oxalate stones from forming, but only if you stop drinking tea. Tea has 15.6 mg oxalic acid per cup. A tall glass of iced tea could give you over 20 mg oxalic acid.
Switch to herbal teas. Cocoa and chocolate, also, have too much oxalic acid to be used as beverages.
Remember that phosphate crystals are made when you eat too much phosphate. Phosphate levels are high in meats, breads, cereals, pastas, and carbonated drinks. Eat less of these, and increase your milk (2%), fruits and vegetables. Drink at least 2 pints of water a day.
Cleanse your kidneys at least twice a year.
You can dissolve all your kidney stones in 3 weeks, but make new ones in 3 days if you are drinking tea and cocoa and phosphated (carbonated) beverages. None of the beverage recipes in this chapter are conducive to stone formation.