(from the book “The Cure for All Diseases”, copyright 1995 by Hulda Regehr Clark, PhD, N.D.)
“Bacteria are always at the root of bowel problems, such as pain, bloating and gassiness …..Although most bowel bacteria are beneficial, the ones that are not, like Salmonellas and Shigellas, are extremely detrimental because they have the ability to invade the rest of your body and colonize a trauma site or weakened organ …..Another reason bowel bacteria are so hard to eradicate is that we are constantly reinfecting ourselves by keeping a reservoir on our hands and under our fingernails.”
- So the first thing to do is improve sanitation. For a serious problem, use 50% grain alcohol (100 proof vodka) in a spray bottle in the bathroom sink. Sterilize your hands after bathroom use and before meals.
- Secondly use turmeric (2 capsules 3 times a day, this is the common spice).which I find helps against Shigella, as well as E.coli. Expect orange colored stool.
- Third use fennel (1 capsule 3 times a day).
- Fourth use digestive enzyme tablets with meals as directed on the bottle. (But only as long as necessary, because these frequently harbor molds).
- Fifth use a single 2 teaspoon dose of Black Walnut Hull Tincture Extra Strength. Add it to a 1/2 glass of water and sip over a 15 minute period. Stay seated until any side effect from the alcohol wears off.
- Sixth take Cascara Sagrada capsules if constipated (start with one capsule a day, use up to maximum on label). Remember to drink a cup of hot water upon rising in the morning. This will begin to regulate your elimination.
It can take all six to get rid of a bad shigella problem in a week. Afterward, you must continue to eat only sterile dairy products. Note that the Kidney Cleanse is often effective with bowel problems. Try it also.
You will know you succeeded when your tummy is flat, there is not a single gurgle, and your mood improves!