Are you tired of all the teas that are good for cleansing? Or depriving and restricting yourself to try and get healthy?
Here’s something different, and it tastes really good. And parasites don’t like it. When I got my ingredients, I had 4 day’s worth of the anti-parasite smoothie. Just keep the rest in the refrigerator for the next day. And if you don’t have all the ingredients, use what you do have.
Anti-Parasite Breakfast Smoothie
This recipe contains some of the bset anti-parasite fruits and is a perfect start to your day. It helps to have a good, high-powered blender like the Blend-Tec or Vita-Mix.
- ¼ small pineapple (chopped) – anti-parasitic
- ¼ fresh pomegranate (take off skin, but leave white membrane with seeds) – this is anti-parasitic
- ¼ fresh small papaya with its seeds (seeds are anti-parasitic)
- 1 apple, cored and unpeeled (the peelings add good fiber)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (anti-parasitic)
- ½ mango (for taste)
- Pumpkin seeds – 2 tbsp (optional – anti-parasitic)
- ¼ tsp ground cloves (optional – kills parasite eggs)
Water – add 1 ½ cups (or more to blend well and make good consistency)
Blend in high-powered blender until smooth. Drink and enjoy.
Here’s the picture of the anti-parasite smoothie I made. It didn’t have the pumpkin seeds or cloves – add them if you’re brave!!